A coroner rules the singer Aaron Carter drowned in a tub from sedatives and inhalant

Singer and rapper Aaron Carter accidentally drowned in his bathtub as a result of sedatives he'd taken and gas used in spray cleaners he had inhaled, a coroner's report said Tuesday.

Carter, the younger brother of the Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter, was found submerged and dead at age 34 in the bathtub of his home in Lancaster, California, on Nov. 5, 

The autopsy found that the sedative alprazolam, often sold under the brand name Xanax, was found in his system

gas commonly used as a propellant in air spray cleaners,which can induce feelings of euphoria when inhaled

The two substances incapacitated him in the tub, and caused the drowning, the report said

Later in the evening, after deputies checked on Carter, he missed an appointment with a drug counselor, the police report said

Thank's For Watching

Thank's For Watching